Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Sports Watercooler

Now that the NCAA tournament is over, we have a winner in the first annual Bikes in Trees Tournament Pool. And the winner is......my little sister?!

As you know, the winner gets a post of their own. So today, its Mary's turn. Here is what she decided to write:

As much as I would enjoy really rubbing it in Kirby's face that his baby sister who chooses E! over ESPN on a daily basis destroyed him in the basketball picks, I'm going to refrain from doing so. I'm sure many of you would be interested in reading a blog written by the infamous girl who did in fact touch Ben Mckenzie, however i do not have the wit or Notre Dame diploma to do so. Rather, in Bikes in Trees style I'm going to leave you my favorite youtube. Enjoy.




P.S. I'm 19 year old college girl who doesn't even watch dancing with the stars. Although my mom does...

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites

Powered by FeedBurner