Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Spotted!

I think seeing a celebrity in real life is always sort of funny. A solid handful obviously live around New York. Most have to appear outside at some point. But I think seeing them when you are not looking for them is hard to do. When you are watching a movie, every character triggers a "where have I seen him before?" response. But walking down the street, you don't examine each face trying to think where you have seen them before.

Really, you only spot celebrities if they are doing something strange. At least that has been my case. Take this morning, for example. I am walking to work and see this dude riding a scooter while walking his dog, which seems like a mix between a really lazing thing to do, and really relaxing (since he wasn't going to fast, for the sake of the dog). Once that spectacle caught my eye, I realized the guy on the scooter was John Liguizamo.

Just taking his dog on a walk. Via scooter.

Strangely, it was the same location I have seen Ethan Hawke on a few occasions. Maybe they are roommates.

1 comment:

tkoggs said...

I bet all those celebrities are thinking the same thing too: "Man. Where have I seen that guy with flip-flops and a 'Parietals' t-shirt before?"

 
Add to Technorati Favorites

Powered by FeedBurner