Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Afternoon Link

Some people enjoy Masterpiece theater, or a good book whenever they are home sick. Me? I like to throw on some good old trashy TV. Maury, Springer, whatever. As long as I am hearing about baby mamas, making booties clap, and trashy teens, I instantly feel better. And although I am not currently at home sick, you mix some Jerry Springer with an NBA mascot and I am hooked. Behold:

Benny the Bull on Jerry Springer.



They have apparently been playing this clip at halftimes of Bulls games. My guess is the management just hopes that throwing a little Jerry at the audience will make them forget they have to watch Larry Hughes and Drew Gooden again once halftime is over.

Source: FanIQ

2 comments:

Big Grizz said...

"My guess is the management just hopes that throwing a little Jerry at the audience will make them forget they have to watch Larry Hughes and Drew Gooden again once halftime is over."

HEY O!

Bikes in Trees said...

I did feel a little guilty writing that considering the team I grew up cheering for and the team that plays down the block from me are currently residing in the bottom 3 spots in the standings.

But still, that trade was terrible.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites

Powered by FeedBurner