Thursday, March 13, 2008

Out of the Office Memo

Sorry all you dozens of loyal fans, but we are going to be out for the rest of the day.

I am headed to Madison Square Garden to watch some of the Big East Tournament. A certain Long Island newspaper is having me as a guest in their luxury box for the day. Well, to be fair, a certain Long Island newspaper is having someone else as a guest who is in turn having me as a guest, but whatever, I have a golden ticket.

So I am off to enjoy free food, open bar, and 4 wonderful games of basketball. Not sure how the Notre Dame game starting at 9:30 is going to play out after the previous 8 hours of open barness, but we should all just pray that Higgins is not reffing the game.

And of course, a full report on Bikes In Trees first official Field Trip is coming tomorrow. Enjoy the posted amazing video in place of my banal writings this afternoon.





Go Irish.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites

Powered by FeedBurner