Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Its a day where I can finally drink at noon and not be looked down upon. Where stumbling on the subway at 9 tonight won't get me looks and loose change thrown at me. Where we can celebrate a heritage by its worst stereotype--drinking! (Seriously, did you ever think about this? Its like celebrating Cinco de Mayo by gelling our hair back and taking naps all day).

Well seeing how I am stuck at work all day, as many of you are, it can be a bit depressing. If you are actually working along a parade route, it can be down right suicidal.

Well, here is a bit of Irish to cheer you up. I will try to post some all day long. But I also will be feverishly working so I can get out of here and to a bar as soon as possible, so no promises.

Slainte!

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites

Powered by FeedBurner