Friday, March 7, 2008

Afternoon Link

Since that last post went a bit overboard, I decided the afternoon link should be a bit more classy and enlightening.

Since The Wire is ending forever on Sunday, and since I am only on season 2 so I won't be writing any sort of discussion or analysis about it here (any one who wants to write about The Wire, its place in history, or how it ended, feel free to send me something and I will post it Monday), I wanted to honor the show in another way.

A bunch of New York television critics recently had a roundtable discussion about what is the best television drama in the history of television. They narrowed it down to Deadwood, The Sopranos, and The Wire. (I might have included early West Wing, The Shield, and when all is said and done, Lost will be on that list). What follows is a thorough, pretty cool discussion about all three shows and their place in history.

So long McNulty.

Source: A List of Things Thrown Five Minutes Ago

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites

Powered by FeedBurner